Duangvipa School is a private school under the Office of the Private Education Commission, Ministry of Education. The school was established in 1987 as Duangvipa Kindergarten. Instruction was held in one two-story building. The school name was given by His excellency Mahakanisorn of Wat Ratchabophit Sathit Maha Simaram, who was the teacher of the school founder Mr. Prasert Sakuliampaiboon. With the school vision of developing creativity, instilling knowledge, and inspiring peacefulness in children and youth, the number of students increases each year.
In 1990, Duangvipa School built a five-story primary school building with 15 classrooms, 12 support rooms, and 1 library. Both kindergarten and primary school buildings include 12 classrooms with satellite and UBC cable television. Internet was set up in the school for research by students and teachers. Currently, the school has the capacity for 1,053 students.
The currently operation of Duangvipa School was overseen by Mr. Prasert Sakuliampaiboon as manager, and Mrs. Vipa Sakuliampaiboon as licensee, and principal.
With the support of staff, faculty, students, parents, and the community, Duangvipa School is proud of the many awards and accomplishments throughout the years.
2012: Model school award from in developing E-Learning teaching method from 2000- 2012 from the Ministry of Education
2012: Academic competition in the Catholic School District
Kindergarten: First place overall trophy
Primary 4-6: Second place overall trophy
- International Academic Competition (Regional level): Bronze medal in mathematics and science
- Assessment by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment
Primary education: Excellent with average score of 5
Kindergarten education: Very good with average score of 4.7
- Primary school district academic competition: Gold medal
- Crossword Primary 4-6: District representative in provincial competition and in regional competition
- District 3 mathematics competition: Gold medal
- Crossword: District representative in regional competition
2008: Academic competition in the Catholic School District
- Kindergarten: Second place overall trophy
- Primary school: Third place overall trophy
- One School One Innovation competition: Bronze medal for KM. Online to Lo.
- One School One Innovation competition: Gold medal in administration for Developing ICT for Student Learning
- Assessment by Ministry of Education on ICT for Learning: 97% in the third year of the program
- Assessment by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment: Good and Very Good in 14 standards
- Academic competition in the Catholic School District
- Primary 1-3: First place overall trophy
- Primary 4-6: First place overall trophy
2004: Duangvipa School was selected as model school for the nations E-Learning curriculum. Instruction via internet and satellite allows students to review lessons and practice their skills from any place with internet access. Parents can easily help students with homework, building unity and closeness in the family.
2003: Duagvipa School was selected as one of twelve ICT model schools in the country by the Ministry of Education, which emphasized instruction via ICT system. All kindergarten and primary school students had access to modern computer equipments, and up to date library that allowed for worldwide information research.
- Representative in the School Reading Program by the Office of the Private Education Commission
- Pioneer medium size school in Bangkok in the quality assurance process by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment
Accredited by the Office of the Private Education Commission in quality private educational standards in kindergarten and primary school levels
- Brand the Inventor Competition: Participation trophy for constructing instructional tools from recycled objects
- Kindergarten Aerobic Competition at Siam Park (Suan Siam): First place for 3 years in a row
- Received Good Ethics Award from Department of Religions Affairs, Ministry of Education
- Received Best School Award in the Kings Reading Program, Department of General Education, Ministry of Education
- World Wildlife Fund Poetry Competition in the topic Chang Koo Pa Nga Koo Chang: Participation trophy
- Received Best Primary School award from Office of Primary Education
From then, until now, Duangvipa Schools vision is still the same: to provide quality education as an ICT School in order to develop ethical, intelligent, happy Thai youth that will lead the nation in the future.